Raleigh and Holly Springs General Physical Therapy & TMJ combined
What can Fyzical do for you?
Spelled different because we are different
ASSIST IN YOUR RECOVERY
At FYZICAL® HOLLY SPRINGS, our physical therapists have a comprehensive array of PT specialties including outpatient orthopedic physical therapy, post-operative rehabilitation, gait and balance disorders, and TMJ/TMD dysfunction.
GET YOU BACK INTO YOUR LIFE
Do what you are passionate about again. Whether it’s a round of golf, playing with your grandchildren or taking a hike, FYZICAL’s technology and expertise will get you back on your feet again.
BE PAIN FREE!
Is pain preventing you from living and doing the things you like to do? Fyzical Therapy can give you relief from pain, including:
- back & neck pain
- joint pain
- arthritic conditions
- post-operative rehabilitation
- orthopedic injuries
- jaw pain
Balance and Vestibular Therapy
Fight the Fall
Benefits Vestibular Patients & Helps Improve Overall Function
SAFETY OVERHEAD SYSTEM (S.O.S.)
An overhead harness support system consists of an overhead support system allowing a patient the freedom to walk, bend over, or challenge their balance while being secured and unable to fall to the ground.
THE SAFETY OVERHEAD SYSTEM (S.O.S.)
● Boosts Confidence – Reduces fear of falling, allowing you to take the next step.
● Natural Range of Motion – Allow for natural movement and does not require the use of the upper body as when using parallel bars.
● Ultimate Safety – Safe atmosphere for balance and gait training. Makes falls a thing of the past.
● Advanced Therapy = Faster Healing – You will be able to rehab quicker and return to full strength in less than average time.
● User Friendly = Happy Patients – Safety harness can be put on easily from a standing or sitting position.
FALL RISK ASSESSMENT
FYZICAL® specializes in helping patients with dizziness, balance disorders, vertigo and/or vestibular rehabilitation and can help bring balance back to your daily life through our balance retraining and state-of-the-art technology.
ASK THESE QUESTIONS:
1. Have you fallen more than once in the past year?
2. Do you feel dizzy or unsteady if you make sudden changes, such as bending down or turning quickly?
3. Do you feel unsteady when you are walking, climbing stairs stepping up or down a curb?
4. Do you feel unsteady walking on uneven surfaces such as grass, gravel or sand?
5. Do you have difficulty sitting down or getting up from a seated or lying position?
6. Have you had a stroke or other neurological problem that has affected your balance?
7. Do you have numbness or loss of sensation in your legs and/or feet?
8. Do you use a walker or wheel chair, or do you need assistance to get around?
9. Are you inactive? (Do you walk or exercise less than 60-90 minutes total per week?)
10. Do you take medication for two or more of the following: heart disease, hypertension,
arthritis, anxiety or depression?
FYZICAL® uses advanced medical techniques to overcome dizziness and vertigo.
Vestibular rehabilitation is an exercise based program designed by a specialized physical therapist to improve balance and reduce dizziness-related problems. A treatment plan will be developed that will improve your ability to function in activities of everyday living, reduce your risk for falling, and,ultimately, improve your quality of life.
● VERTIGO – Feeling spinning or whirling sensation.
● DYSEQUILIBRIUM – Feeling tilting, swaying, off-balance or unsteady.
● LIGHT-HEADEDNESS/WOOZINESS – Feeling like you may pass out. Feeling confused.
● MOTION SICKNESS – Feeling queasiness or sick to stomach.
● BEHAVIORAL – Feeling anxious or panicked.